Here at Octogen we believe that people should live free and well.
The fact is that too many people are stuck in bad financial habits that keep them in a constant debt cycle. Debt keeps your future hostage. Imagine you could save all the money you are paying on interest? Imagine you had cash to invest boldly or spend on your child’s education. Such a life is possible and we are committed to helping people achieve this. It starts with you taking action and allowing us to help you implement the best possible plan. Let’s get your life back on track.
Here at Octogen we believe that people should live free and well. We understand that you face financial insecurities and bad financial decisions cause you sleepless nights. “How do I look after my family?” Imagine you could save all the money you are paying on loans? Imagine you had cash to invest on your child’s education. Such a life is possible and we are committed to helping people achieve this. It starts with you taking action and allowing us to help you implement the best possible plan. Financial Wellbeing is about understanding your current financial situation and making an informed decision on how to control your debt. We can assist you with a free Credit Check and will provide guidance on how to analyse and understand your Credit Bureau Report. Let’s get your life back on track.
Debt Review is the process to assess a client’s outstanding debt and implement a restructured debt repayment plan under the protection of the National Credit Act. Octogen’s 6-step Debt Counselling programme will help you pay off all your debt with what you can afford over a fixed period of time. Our team of experts negotiate the lowest interest rates on your behalf, allowing you not only to pay back your outstanding debt, but save money while doing so.
Start your reduced debt repayment plan today. Debt Review will allow you to structure your budget and enable you to repay your debt under the protection of the National Credit Act (NCA). You only pay what you can afford.
Apply for Debt Review with South Africa’s leading Debt Review Company. 90% of our customers rate our service as very good. You can be one of them.
What are the benefits of Debt Review?
- You pay only one reduced affordable monthly instalment.
- You save on interest and fees.
- You have a new budget to pay for all your living expenses and you can breathe again.
- Credit Providers cannot repossess your home or car. We will safeguard your assets if you speak to us early on and where they have not initiated legal action.
- You will be protected against legal action.
- You will not pay any fees upfront. Also know the National Credit Regulator (NCR) regulates all fees applicable.
- We speak to your creditors, we negotiate with your creditors for an affordable repayment.
- We allow you to have cash again in your pocket!
Whether you require help as an individual or you feel your employees require an understanding & guidance on how to manage their debt, chat to us.
Octogen is the leading experts on Consumer spending in South Africa. More than 60 000 consumers are assisted every year without applying for Debt Review. Take control of your budget and become debt free!
Our qualified Financial Coaches can help you to analyse your budget and spending patterns and suggest spending behaviour changes to improve your Cash Flow and Credit Score. Your free Credit Check is utilised to calculate how you’re spending your income and whether you are covered for financial risks on the short – and medium term, equally as important whether you are saving to retirement without debt.
In many cases, a simple change in spending behaviour is required to improve your cash flow predicament and improve your Credit Score. Octogen’s Budget Repair Service can help get you on track and your report will compare you with the average income earner in South Africa. Let us help you fix your budget.
If you’re an employer and see your employees face debt challenges, use loans to manage their cash flow, cancel their insurance premiums, resign to access their pension fund or see quality of work deteriorate and/or they simply stay away from work, chat to us for a solution. Octogen can assist with a digital survey where the employee can request a confidential consultation from Octogen. The aim of the consultation is to conduct a detailed financial assessment to analyse your employee spending profile, dependency on debt and the impact of debt on his/her Credit Score.
My Debt Doctor (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary of Octogen, is registered with the NCR to provide an Alternative Dispute Resolution Service (ADR) aimed at resolving credit disputes through conciliation, mediation or arbitration.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is available to you if:
- You receive a Section 129 Notice, Summons or Judgment from a Credit Provider.
- When you need assistance to save your house or vehicle by negotiating a repayment which might be in arrears.
- When you are in arrears Debt Mediation (ADR) can assist the Consumer, Credit Provider or Debt Collector to re-negotiate and formalise repayment terms.
- When you require us to investigate possible Reckless Credit or Prescription or Fees and Interest charged.
- When you dispute the amount owing to a Credit Provider.
If you are not over-indebted and require help with less than a handful of Credit Agreements, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is your solution. Don’t wait until your debt is causing sleelpless nights, address is timeously.
As an employer you have the ability to change a live forever. Your employees are valued not only through a salary payment, but also through guidance and life lessons. At Octogen we have Financial Coaches who can help you to analyse the budget and spending patterns and suggest spending behaviour changes to improve your Cash Flow and Credit Score of your employees.
We understand that your employees face the following challenges:
- Use loans to manage their cash flow
- Cancel their insurance premiums for extra cash, leaving them vulnerable against risk
- Resign to access pension funds, contributing to a high staff churn
- Their quality of work deteriorate and/or they simply stay away from work due to high stress levels
Chat to us for a solution. Octogen can assist with a digital survey where your employee can request a confidential consultation from Octogen. The aim of the consultation is to conduct a detailed financial assessment to analyse your employee spending profile, dependency on debt and the impact of debt on his/her Credit Score.
We are experts in Financial Coaching and through education your employees can become financially independent in the near future. It is important for employees to understand debt, risk and wealth planning and we offer Skills Development Workshops to facilitate implementing a plan of action. Contact us today on how we can on-board your employees for the experience!